Healthy Brook Enhanced Brain Power 30 capsules Nootropic Brain Booster, Memory Booster, Cognitive Enhancement, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidylserine, St.John's Wort, Vinpocetine, Huperzine-A
Healthy Brook Enhanced Brain Power 30 capsules | Nootropic Brain Booster, Acetyl L-Carnitine Nutritional Supplements, Cognitive Enhancement, Memory Booster, Memory Enhancement, Brain Booster, Booster Nootropic, Nootropic Brain Booster, Nootropic Neuro Booster, Enhanced Brain Power Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidylserine, L-Carnitine, St.John's Wort, Vinpocetine, Huperzine-A, Nootropic Neuro Booster Supplement, Memory, Focus, Clarity, Alertness, Acetyl L-Carnitine Nutritional Supplements, Cognitive Enhancement
- Ginkgo biloba Leaf (as 24% extract) . Ginkgo is a natural extract which comes from leaves of Chinese ginkgo tree. EGb761 and GBE are the scientific names for standard extract which is often noted for its cerebral-enhancing effects. Ginkgo has been studied in France, Germany and China. Chinese herbal medicine uses both the dry leaf and seed for hundreds of years. Today clinical studies apply the effectiveness of ginkgo liquid extract from the plant’s dried leaves.
- Phosphatidylserine 4% Complex (consisting of Lecithin and Phosphatidylserine) . Phosphatidylserine is a natural, chemical complex found in the cell membranes. It is most found in the cell membrane of neurons, because it comprises about 8.5% of its lipid content. The average daily intake of this complex from the diet in America is about 130 mg a day. The total amount of phosphatidylserine in the body is about 60 grams, 30 grams of which is in the brain. Although lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) has been available in general as a supplement for decades, phosphatidylserine became available to the North American market in the mid 1990s. Previously it was obtained from the brain of cows. This phosphatidylserine supplement is derived from soy.
- N- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl . This is an amino acid that is made in the body. It helps the body make energy.
- John's Wort (0.3% extract) (flower heads) . St. John’s wort is a plant that grows in wilderness, and has been medically used for hundreds of years. Although St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been used for centuries for mental health conditions, the herb can have unpleasant side effects if not properly taken.
- L-Glutamine . Glutamine is an amino acid that is found naturally in the body. Glutamine is often made by fermentation process using bacteria that produce glutamine.
- Bacopa monnieri Leaf Extract (20% bacosides) . This is a nootropic herb that acts on the memory centers of the brain and has been used in traditional medicine.
- Vinpocetine (seeds) . Vinpocetine is a compound in seeds from the Periwinkle plant .It is also a nootropic.
- Huperzine-A (aerial plant) . This is a cognitive enhancer that inhibits an enzyme which degrades the learning neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. It is a cholinergic and is useful in fighting cognitive decline in the elderly.
- Ginkgo biloba Leaf (as 24% extract) . Increases focus and concentration, decreases the risk for developing dementia or alzheimer’s, helps curb anxiety and depression.
- Phosphatidylserine 4% Complex (consisting of Lecithin and Phosphatidylserine) . is key for healthy neuron structure and function. Additionally PS has a crucial role in cognitive abilities, such as sustaining one’s concentration and retaining memory.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl . offers improved mental ability and loss of excess pounds.
- John's Wort (0.3% extract) (flower heads) . targets depression, is used to improve mood, and treats other mood disorders.
- L-Glutamine . helps normalize gut function, boosts one’s immune system and other essential processes in the body, and reduces stress.
- Bacopa monnieri Leaf Extract (20% bacosides) . is taken to achieve longevity and cognitive enhancement. It can also reduce anxiety and improve memory formation.
- Vinpocetine (seeds) . is used as a cognitive protector and anti-aging agent. Vinpocetine enhances blood flow in order to increase memory.
- Huperzine-A (aerial plant) . is taken to fight alzheimer's disease. It also helps with memory and learning, and can potentially reverse the memory impairment from aging. It is also used to treat the muscle disease: myasthenia gravis. Plus huperzine raises alertness and energy, and protects the nerves.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving
Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY (LECITHIN).
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF OUTER SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dose. St. John’s Wort may contribute to photosensitivity resulting in skin irritation and redness in persons exposed to strong sunlight or tanning booths. Avoid use in patients at risk of bleeding, taking anticoagulants, or with clotting disorders, based on case reports of bleeding. Discontinue use 2-3 weeks prior to some surgical and dental procedures due to increased risk of bleeding. Avoid use in couples who are trying to conceive, based on theoretical reduction of fertility. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, individuals with history of seizure, taking MAO inhibiting drugs, or with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.